This machine is designed to inlay biscuits or waffles, into plastic molds with chocolate of 220 and 300 g volume.
Plastic molds are set on the conveyor. The conveyor speed is at most 30 cycles/min.
Inlaying is done automatically, at a speed made to match the speed of the conveyor.
The machine is made of these sub-constructions:
- Magazine for positioning the biscuit or waffle with will be inlayed, 4 pcs.
- Machine for pressing the biscuit/ waffle
- Machine for raising the biscuit/ waffle
- Machine for pushing out the biscuit/ waffle
- Machine for leveling the biscuit/ waffle (tapper)
- Electric cabinet
- Command console
Pneumatic components: SMC
PLC: Siemens LOGO!
Sensors: SMC, TURCK
The machine is made of stainless steel.
All materials used in the construction of the machine are certified for use in the food industry.